We’re always asking our Causes to rate the donors & volunteers who they meet through forgood. We also encourate our donors & volunteers to rate the Causes they have worked with.
Rating every activity is important because it allows us to improve the quality of the experiences you have on forgood!
Here’s a bit of background around the WHY and HOW…
#1 It helps us understand what’s really happening on forgood – the good, the bad and the ugly!
#2 It gives our Causes feedback on whether they’re giving you an easy way to get involved.
#3 It gives us ideas on how we can improve the platform
How to log in and rate your interactions with Causes:
- Log in by using your login credentials
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Select the option “Dashboard”
- Under the tab “My Activities” you can see all your volunteer/donation activities
- Select “Unrated Activities” to see the ones you need to rate
- You can leave a comment explaining your rating. The comment will go to the Cause only if you select that tickbox
Not sure what to rate each volunteer? Use our scale!
1 Star: Not helpful at all. Unresponsive and/or rude.
2 Stars: Had some engagement with you, but didn’t allow you to fulfill your donation / volunteer opportunity
3 Stars: Responsive, friendly, but it just didn’t work out – no hard feelings!
4 Stars: Responsive and helpful. You were able to add value to the Cause.
5 Stars: Great experience! You were able to fulfill the Need you responded to on forgood. Professional.