We know rating can feel like a burden – but it’s so important to the social impact we’re trying to create. Here’s an easy reference card to help you manage your ratings!
Let’s explain what happens behind the scenes… Then we’ll give you an easy reference guide to help you rate your experiences with connections that come through forgood…
DID YOU KNOW? When you rate one of our public users 1* or 2* – we email them to let them know. This is an attempt to educate them as to the importance of quality experiences. Perhaps they promised and didn’t deliver, they were unresponsive or they didn’t arrive. That’s not the type of experience we want for our Causes – and we tell them as much.
DID YOU KNOW? When you rate one of our corporate employees 1* or 2*, their name is escalated to the appropriate CSI Team / Management – your rating is an indication that they’re not representing their brand appropriately. Our clients want to create quality social impact for your Cause – they can’t do this if their employees are letting them down.
DID YOU KNOW? When you rate one of our public users or corporate employees 4* or 5*, they’re put forward for recognition programmes, awards, incentives and sometimes entered into competitions. We want to highlight the great impact they’re creating – so you can imagine it’s really important to only give those ratings if the connection actually added value to your Cause.
Only rate the activity once it’s complete – or when you’ve lost hope that it’s actually going to happen…
WHEN RATING A NEED RESPONSE FOR A VOLUNTEER (turquoise activity on your dashboard), GOODS DONATION (purple activity) OR MONEY DONATION (peach activity):
• 1 ⭐️ The volunteer/donor promised something and didn’t deliver at all
• 2 ⭐️ Something might have happened with the connection, but it was a really poor experience.
• 3 ⭐️ The connection was average, but something small did happen.
• 4 ⭐️ Good experience. What was promised, got delivered or completed.
• 5 ⭐️ Great experience! Real value was added.
WHEN RATING AN OFFER (orange activity on your dashboard)
• ARCHIVE BUTTON – You’re not interested in the Offer, the User said it had been given to another Cause or you responded but didn’t hear back. Remember, a User/Employee will often get 10-20 responses on an Offer and is unlikely to respond to all of them. Just ARCHIVE it and try for the next interesting one. When you archive an Offer, your profile quality score will go up!
• 1 ⭐️ The Offer was awarded to you, but what was promised did not happen.
• 2 ⭐️ The Offer was awarded to you, something happened, but it was a really poor experience.
• 3 ⭐️ The Offer was awarded to you but the experience was average.
• 4 ⭐️ The Offer was awarded to you. Good experience. What was promised, got delivered or completed.
• 5 ⭐️ The Offer was awarded to you. Great experience! Real value was added.