Forgood gives you the chance to connect with people who have the skills or goods your Cause needs to solve problems and keep serving the community. You can also ask individuals to help you fundraise by donating towards specific projects and goals.
Forgood acts as an amplification and marketing platform, exposing the work that you’re doing to more people who may be able to help.
To get the most out of your forgood profile – focus on creating, maintaining and always adding fresh Needs. These are the opportunities that our Users and Business Clients are attracted to.
Remember that the quality of your Cause Profile Page, your active Needs and your star rating will directly affect the likelihood of getting chosen to be part of forgood’s Corporate Programmes. The better you perform on the platform – the more good stuff comes your way!
You can register your Cause by clicking here.
Before registering please make sure you can answer YES to the following questions:
1. Do you have reliable access to the internet and data?
2. Can you make use of volunteers? (90% of the people we introduce to are skilled volunteers – like accountants, marketers, mentors and digital specialists)
3. Do you have a designated person at your organisation who can maintain your forgood profile? We require that all Causes log in and load Needs regularly.
You need the following documents & information to register:
• Cause name & contact details
• NPO/NPC certificate – registration document must be at least one year old
• SARS Tax Compliance Document
• Income Tax exemption letter from SARS (PBO document) and audited financials (if available)
• An idea of some of your immediate and ongoing needs (GOODS or TIME)
Registration is free and you can do so here: https://www.forgood.co.za/Register